Why do I see "This web page was reloaded because a problem occured" message?
This error message is sometimes displayed on Safari browser. Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- Reset the magnification to 100%. If the browser zoom is set to something other than 100%, that might cause the error to appear.
- Close all running applications by double pressing the Home button and throwing all applications from the list - just swipe up on all open apps.
- Clear your web browser history and website data by opening Settings. Then choose Safari and scroll down to find Clear History and Website Data.
- Reset your network settings by entering Settings, and then the General section, choose Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
- Restart your mobile device by holding the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider pops up. Drag the slider and wait until it completely shuts down. Start your device again by holding Sleep/Wake button.